This is the last salad of my summer salad series, and it is the easiest to make! Whenever you have unexpected guests coming over, or you want to whip up something impressive for dinner, this will be your go-to!
This is packed with flavour, with limited effort! Enjoy!
Berry Burrata Salad
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves add more if you like
- 2-3 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 burrata mozzarella store bought
- 3-4 sliced cherry tomatoes get the different shades of red/orange/yellow if you want to make this more aesthetically pleasing
- handful of blueberries
- 3-4 sliced strawberries
- 2-3 sliced and pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup roasted chickpeas toss a handful from the can, onto a pan and toast for 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
- Place the mixed salad leaves on a salad plate or in a bowl, drizzled with some olive oil and toss thoroughly.
- Add the burrata mozzarella in the center, and decorate around it using the remaining ingredients
- drizzle my homemade balsamic vinaigrette over the salad to taste.