For this special Valentines at home, spend an easy 30 minutes baking these deliciously moist pink cookies with your loved ones. These cookies are made with Lindt milk chocolate chips and only take 10 minutes to bake. A dairy-free version of this recipe is also written out here.
Serves 12 | 30 minutes |
- 3 cups of all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 cup brown sugar (the smaller the granules the smoother the texture)
- 1 cup of unmelted butter (vegan butter will do, or grape seed oil)
- 4 drops of red food coloring from Chefmaster
- 1 bar of Lindt milk chocolate (chopped into small squares)
- 2 eggs (you can use an egg replacement for this)
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt together in one bowl
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, dissolve the sugar and add the drops of food colouring. Mix it altogether
- Blend in the the liquid mixture with the flour mixture and whisk in the two eggs and chopped white chocolate bits together until the mixture smoothens out into cookie dough
- Divide the dough into 12 tablespoon size cookies and partially flatten out on a parchment paper covered baking tray. You can shape them into however you want.
- Bake these for 10 minutes on 180 degrees Celsius for moist cookies, and 15 minutes for crumbly cookies.
Enjoy your Valentines!
All recipes and images are copyright and the intellectual property of ‘The Veggie Wifey’, and cannot be altered or redistributed for commercial or other purposes.