This pizza is an easy make when you have the ready made pizza crust available. If you don’t then can you can always use a normal tortilla or naan bread. You can definitely make pizza dough from scratch, but I personally do not have the time to make that.
Don’t forget to tag when you share! I would love to repost your remakes.
- Mission Foods USA readymade wholewheat pizza bread
- 1cup of sliced brown button mushrooms
- 1 tsp of truffle paste
- 3-4 tbsps of truffle oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of salad leaves
- 1tbsp of olive oil
- 1/4 of lemon slice
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella
- 1/4 cup of sliced feta cheese
- 5 black olives (sliced)
- 3 large basil leaves
- In a heated pan, add the truffle oil. Let it heat up, then add the truffle paste. Stir for 1 min.
- Add the garlic. Stir it in until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and mix it all together. Let the mushrooms cook until very light brown. You don’t want to overcook it as it will go in the oven again.
- If the mushrooms are quite dry, add more truffle oil.
- Once the mushrooms are done, put aside.
- Spray/brush olive oil over the pizza bread, add the mushrooms, mozzarella, feta, olives, and a few basil leaves for fragrance and flavour.
- Drizzle some extra truffle oil if needed, and place in the oven for 10-12mins on 200 degrees Celsius
- In an extra bowl, add the salad leaves, olive oil and lemon juice. Mix together
- Once the pizza is done, add the salad leaves on top for garnishing and serve!
- Add some chilli flakes for some
All recipes and images are copyright and the intellectual property of ‘The Veggie Wifey’, and cannot be altered or redistributed for commercial or other purposes.