Comfort cookies to indulge with. These cookies are super easy to make, and has got the best kind of crunch. You can add nuts and other fried fruits to mix it up.
Serves 14 cookies | 30 minutes |
- 2 cups organic ready to cook oats
- 1 cup organic whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 3 tbsps of dried cranberries
- 100g of milk choco chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 free range egg
- 250ml of melted unsalted butter
- Mix all the dry ingredients
- Mix all the wet ingredients
- Mix it altogether
- Scoop up 3/4 tbsp of the mixture in your hand and flatten on the surface of a parchment covered baking tray
- Bake in 200 degrees Celsius for 15 mins (or until golden brown)
- Cool on a cooling rack, enjoy while warm!
All recipes and images are copyright and the intellectual property of ‘The Veggie Wifey’, and cannot be altered or redistributed for commercial or other purposes.
One Comment Add yours