This salad is light enough for the heat, and heavy enough to keep you full till dinner! Don’t forget to tag me or send me your recreations if you make this. I would love to share!
Serves 2 | 15 minutes |
- 1 cup boiled fusilli pasta (the coloured ones)
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/2 – 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 2/3 tbsps of olive oil
- 1 tsp of oregano
- Salad leaves (mixed)
- 2 cups of fresh broccoli chopped & washed
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
- In a medium sized pan, add the butter and let it slowly melt
- Add the broccoli and mix. Squeeze the lemon juice over the broccoli. Add the salt, pepper. Mix together.
- When the broccoli looks bright green, take it off the gas. Keep aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked pasta with the olive oil and oregano. Add a little pepper to the mix, and a dash of lemon juice.
- Add the broccoli and salad leaves to this bowl. Give it a good toss.
- Garnish with roasted pumpkin seeds.
- Seasonings: Kewpie Japanese sesame sauce and salads dressing sauce
All recipes and images are copyright and the intellectual property of ‘The Veggie Wifey’, and cannot be altered or redistributed for commercial or other purposes.