As a vegetarian, seaweed is a great source of vitamins and minerals! Wakame seaweed has 7x more calcium than milk, and a serving of kelp has about 30% of your iron RDA!
Make your own Japanese style seaweed salad at home and see below for the dressing recipe:
Serves 2 | 15 minutes
- 2 tbsps of miso marinade
- 1 tsp of yuzu citrus sauce
- 1-2 tbsps of roasted sesame dressing
- 1 tsp of sushi seasoning
- Mix all of the above ingredients together. You can add other flavourings as you wish!
- Pour over your favourite cup of boiled seaweed salad (I used kelp and wakame)
- Garnish with roasted sesame seeds