I made this super easy muffin recipe with Greek yoghurts because I ran out of milk and it turned out better!! The full fat Greek yoghurt makes these muffins soft and moist with the best texture. Don’t forget to tag me or send me your recreations if you make this. I would love to share!
Serves 6 (large muffins) | 30 minutes |
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar (you can add less if you don’t like it too sweet. I used white sugar for this one, you can use brown or coconut palm sugar)
- 4 tbsps of butter
- 2.5 tbsps of greek yoghurt
- semi-sweet milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, chocolate chips)
- Mix all the wet ingredients (eggs, butter, greek yoghurt)
- Slowly fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture
- Add the water
- Gently mix together
- Line the moulds with butter
- Fill the mould to the top (two scoops)
- Bake for 25mins in 200 degree Celsius
- Let it cool for 10-20 mins before serving!
All recipes and images are copyright and the intellectual property of ‘The Veggie Wifey’, and cannot be altered or redistributed for commercial or other purposes.