These clusters are delicious as a snack or dessert and easy to make! Don’t forget to tag me or send me your recreations if you make this. I would love to share!
- 2 cups of coconut flakes (large)
- 3 tbsps of hazelnut spread from Sun Harvest
- 3/4 cup of a chocolate of your choice. I chose Cadburry’s salted caramel milk chocolate bars
- Sauté the flakes until crispy and light brown. Set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the chocolate by placing it in a metal bowl, in a pan of boiling water. The light steam should slowly melt the chocolate. Do not microwave chocolate to melt it – it completely ruins the texture.
- Add the hazelnut spread to the chocolate mixture, and then pour it all over your coconut flakes.
- Take a full tablespoon of the mixture and place it on a parchment lined baking tray. You should be able to line 6-8 tablespoons of clusters.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes
All recipes and images are copyright and the intellectual property of ‘The Veggie Wifey’, and cannot be altered or redistributed for commercial or other purposes.