There have been so many times where my spaghetti sauce was not enough for the spaghetti I boiled! What I have now started making with the leftover spaghetti is Spaghetti Spheres!! Add a bit of boiled broccoli and it becomes a great snack or starter!
Don’t forget to tag me or send me your recreations if you make this. I would love to share!
- Leftover spaghetti, chopped
- Salt (⅓ tsp per sphere)
- Pepper (⅓ tsp per sphere)
- Red pepper (⅓ tsp per sphere)
- Thyme (⅓ tsp per sphere)
- Oregano (⅓ tsp per sphere)
- Breadcrumbs (½ tsp per sphere)
- Mozzarella cheese (as you please)
- Broccoli (boiled and chopped, no more than ½ tbsp per sphere)
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Take 1 tbsp of the mixture and squeeze a palm size amount in your hand to create the perfect sphere
- Spritz some olive oil on the spheres
- Bake for no more than 15 minutes on 200 degrees Celsius
All recipes and images are copyright and the intellectual property of ‘The Veggie Wifey’, and cannot be altered or redistributed for commercial or other purposes.